South & West Adelaide SES Volunteer Recruitment
SA SES – Southern Adelaide District - Volunteer Information Session
An information session for people interested in becoming a SA SES Volunteer at one of the following Southern Adelaide District SES Units:
- Prospect Unit - Lot 556 Pedder Crescent, Regency Park
- Western Adelaide Unit – Building 6 Netley Commercial Park, 300 Richmond Road, Netley
- Metro South Unit – 33 Beagle Terrace, Lynton
- Sturt Unit – 20 Ackland Hill Road, Coromandel Valley
- Noarlunga Unit - Cnr Lindsay & Brian Roads, Lonsdale
- State Operations Unit - Building 6 Netley Commercial Park, 300 Richmond Road, Netley
Learn more about how you can help your community, meet new people and learn new skills by volunteering with the SA SES. Our volunteers are in orange supporting the community during storms, floods and heatwaves every day of the year.
They also provide support to other emergency service agencies such as SA Police, Country Fire Service, Metropolitan Fire Service and SA Ambulance Service.
The aim of the session is to provide you with knowledge and information to help you become a SA SES Volunteer. The session will include a short presentation and an opportunity ask our volunteers questions that you might have about volunteering with the SA SES.
All members of the public over 18 years of age are welcome to attend the information session. If you are interested but under 18 years of age, please visit our website to learn more about our Cadet Program.
Reasons to become a volunteer for the SA SES:
• I have time on my hands especially during the day
• I am a motived individual who is passionate about helping the community
• I am willing to learn new skills and be part of a dynamic team
• I want to meet new people and challenge myself
• I want to gain experiences and knowledge that will help my personal goals
Information Sessions are popular so seats are limited. Please book your free ticket now and keep an eye out for any emails you may receive from SA SES leading up to the event.
For more information on different SA SES volunteering opportunities visit
www.ses.sa.gov.au/volunteer or call the Volunteer Recruitment Hotline on 1300 364 587.