Interested in applying for a position with SASES?
Looking for a rewarding career? The South Australian State Emergency Service (SASES) advertise all publicly available positions on the I Work For SA website. Select “State Emergency Service” on the Agency dropdown tab to find all of our currently available positions.
Applying for a position with SASES:
- All applications will need to be submitted online via I Work For SA.
- When applying for a position it is important to clearly demonstrate how your skills, knowledge, personal qualities and experience meet the requirements of the position. This means addressing the Selection Criteria.
- The information obtained from your online application, the interview and other assessment, including skills tests; enable the selection panel to assess the merit of the applicants.
Type of jobs available in the SASES
The SASES employ a range of people with a variety of skills and varying backgrounds.
Our corporate areas include positions in the areas of:
- Corporate planning
- Media and communications
- Community engagement
- Research and planning
- Operations (response, hazard management, mitigation)
- Infrastructure (e.g. fleet management)
- Volunteer support
- Learning and development
- Executive services.
Volunteering can boost your career by expanding your networks and by providing you with highly valued skills and experience. Please consider joining your local SES Unit as a volunteer member.